Re: [xsl] XSL siblings

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL siblings
From: -= jay =- <deepsweech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:36:26 +0800
sorry again, this is what im looking for:'

so the 3 sibling nodes are LISTOFDISPLAYLOCATIONS, LISTOFLOCATIONS
and LISTOFCATEGORY

first is i filter through LISTOFCATEGORY which SERVICE to display(i
pass a $setSubjectId variable)
<xsl:for-each select="//SERVICE[LISTOFCATEGORY/CATEGORY/CATEGORYID =
$setSubjectId]">

  now i check if the SERVICE can be displayed
    <xsl:for-each select="LISTOFDISPLAYLOCATIONS/DISPLAYLOCATION">
         <xls:variable id="locationId"          select="DISPLAYLOCATIONID"/>
             <xsl:if test"$locationId =3">
             now i want to loop through LISTOFLOCATIONS and display
all of LOCATIONNAME

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>                      l.com>                   cc:      (bcc:
omprakash.v/Polaris)