Re: [xsl] problems with copying duplicate nodes

Subject: Re: [xsl] problems with copying duplicate nodes
From: Rahil Qamar <qamar_rahil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:44:34 +0100 (BST)
Ok ..so let me try to understand what you did.

<xsl:variable name="rtf">
    <temp>
       <xsl:copy-of select="TD" />
    </temp>
</xsl:variable>

So the variable 'rtf' contained the entire TD content.

<xsl:for-each select="$rtf/temp/TD[generate-id() =
generate-id(key('by-td', .)[1])]">
     <xsl:copy-of select="." />
</xsl:for-each>

Then for each TD in the $rtf you checked whether there
was a duplicate TD present bz comparing it with the
first occurrence of TD.

Well I must thank you for providing me with a
solution. I had truly been struggling ! :)

Thanks
Rahil