Re: [xsl] Group problem with blank elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] Group problem with blank elements
From: omprakash.v@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 14:42:36 +0530
Hi,
           Sorry about that silly mistake.

Cheers,
prakash

                      David Carlisle
                      <davidc@xxxxxxxx         To:      xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      k>                       cc:      (bcc: omprakash.v/Polaris)
                      07/01/2005 02:32
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to xsl-list

  As a wierd thought, I think the XML parser I have
  does'nt work properly.

The reported error message seems clear enough (and correct given the
posted code)

>   Invalid element within xsl:apply-templates:
> Error at xsl:param on line 69 of

select="following-sibling::*[self::statement-message][not(string-length(following-sibling::*[self::statement-message])

> > >  = 0)][1]" mode="nowrap">
> > > <xsl:with-param name="parent" select="."/>
> > > <xsl:param name="dotag" select="1"/>

       ^^^^^^^^ this should be with-param

> > > </xsl:apply-templates>

David

http://www.star.net.uk

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.
If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at http://www.polaris.co.in