Re: [xsl] Concat question from a non-developer

Subject: Re: [xsl] Concat question from a non-developer
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 10:55:33 +0100
> I can't just add commas around block because the syntax won't allow me.

You mean ' not ,
To get a ' into a Xpath string you need to delimy it with " so "'block'"
then to get that into teh "-delimited xml attribute you need to quote
teh " so
&quot;'block'&quot;

But it looks like you are making this much more complicated than it need be

I think you just want

<xsl:template match="something">
       onClickOut="document.all.{@name}.style.display = 'block'"
       style="text-decoration:underline; color:green">
  <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>>

> (By they way I had to change < to [ because otherwise the email
>  bounces!)
that must be a problem with your mailer, we post xml syntax here every
 day.

David

http://www.star.net.uk