Re: [xsl] Entities and copy-of

Subject: Re: [xsl] Entities and copy-of
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:10:03 +0100
> when I perform xsl:copy-of on pipeline-template the result has the &#xd; changed to

That shouldn't happen, if it does, then it looks like a bug in your
processor. Given that it shouldn't happen, I don't think xslt has any
way of stopping it happening short of upgrading or changing your
processor.

An XSLT system has a lot of freedom on how it serialises #xa basically
any way that will be parsed as #xa, so #a #d#a or #d. But it similarly
has to linearise #xd in a way that will be parsed as #xd so &#xd; or
&#13;

David

http://www.star.net.uk