Re: [xsl] Creating Namespace Nodes

Subject: Re: [xsl] Creating Namespace Nodes
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 05:08:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hi David,
   When I write like <element xmlns:prefix="URI" /> as
you have told, I am expecting namespace node to get
created in the result tree at the desired element, and
appear in the output. But it is not appearing in the
output; this prompted me to say its not working.

Did you mean the XSLT processor should work like this?
but Xalan-J 2.6.0 is not working as you have told..

Any more thoughts..

Regards,
Mukul