Re: [xsl] Merging multiple xmls into a single xml

Subject: Re: [xsl] Merging multiple xmls into a single xml
From: "Joris Gillis" <roac@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 17:12:40 +0200
Tempore 16:58:12, die 07/15/2005 AD, hinc in xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx scripsit David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>:

But anyway, if you're bound to use a parameter (I interpreted the OP's
wish in that direction), you'd still have to iterate through several
'document()' calls (correct me if I'm wrong)

then you can use
document($param/files/file)
and get a node set of three document nodes, one for each file.

Often you need to use a programming API rather than the command line to
pass in a node set valued parameter.
Really Nice:-)

Do you know - by any chance - if node-set parameters could be passed from within javascript?

more specifically in with these two functions:
a) addParameter()		MSXML2.XSLTemplate	(Microsoft)
b) setParameter		XSLTProcessor		(Mozilla)

thanks anyway,
--
Joris Gillis (http://users.telenet.be/root-jg/me.html)
"N N1N;N.N8N5N9N1 N:N1N9 ON? N;N,N4N9 ON,N=ON1 N2N3N1N/N=N?ON= N1OO ON,N=O	"