Re: [xsl] Invalid characters

Subject: Re: [xsl] Invalid characters
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:39:36 -0700 (PDT)
I personally like TextPad, and sometimes I do typing
in XMLSpy and Stylus Studio (they provide good
intellisense support and a good debugger).

I feel, changing ecoding attribute of xsl:output
element may not solve the problem in this case (making
a wild guess). Specifying encoding is just an hint to
the XML parser to assume a particular encoding for XML
document. Using a good text editor which supports
native encoding of OS could be the possible solution.

Regards,
Mukul