[xsl] Generating User Interfaces from Schema

Subject: [xsl] Generating User Interfaces from Schema
From: "Angel Gavin" <agavin@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:09:04 +0200
Hi all,

I have read a lot about the suitability of XSLT to generate Graphical User
Interfaces (GUI) from XML Schema. I suppose that many people has been
working on this before, but I just want to get some feedback from the list.
Are there any related project/initiatives/products/... to generate GUIs in
an automated way? I only know one commercial product (JAXFront) and, as far
as I know, it is not based on XSLT.

At the time being I can foresee some restrictions (not necessarily linked to
the use of XSLT, but to automation itself) I may need to impose to Schemas.
Any hints on this will be much appreciated too.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help,
Angel

Gracias por su colaboracion.