Re: Re: [xsl] About encoding - or something I relate to it ...

Subject: Re: Re: [xsl] About encoding - or something I relate to it ...
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:09:53 +0100
> I was "hoping" that somebody can tell me what when wrong
> with the data in order to make me undo that in a organised way.

probably someone can. but only if they know what the data is, try
cutting and pasting the characters into your mailer, even if they look
like ?-marks they may show up here as something more informative.

> I assume that the messing-up accident is not revertable since it is not a
> one-to-one mapping (means many symbols have been mapped to ?? or ???).

well as I say, that depends if the characters really are the same  or if
they just look the same.

David

http://www.star.net.uk