RE: [xsl] treating a CDATA node as Elements nodes

Subject: RE: [xsl] treating a CDATA node as Elements nodes
From: Arian Hojat <arianhojat2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:50:47 -0700 (PDT)
whooops thats what i meant, a CDATA is a simple text
node, just trying to get more info out of it if
possible...

David was mentioning that "some xslt systems have
extension functions to allow you to
execute a [xml] parser" with an extension function.
Does Saxon have an extension to do this and/or how
would one go about doing this?

I am not sure if I will ever use it, just curious when
I was looking at bringing rss feeds into flash.