Re: [xsl] <![CDATA[ Confusions

Subject: Re: [xsl] <![CDATA[ Confusions
From: Arian Hojat <arianhojat2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 01:09:41 -0700 (PDT)
hmmmm actually i might be interested in this thread...
maybe solving my problem will help out original poster
too..

I have a CDATA section with possibly non-compliant
html content coming in from my source document(RSS
feed).
Therefore I set my xsl:output method attribute to html
for my stylesheet.
but when i do a value-of for the node the CDATA is in,
I get escaped entity references so <TD> comes our as
&lt;TD&gt; which of course i dont want in my html
document.
I understand that CDATA get intrepreted like that so
you dont have to escape '<' etc, i tried various
things... the thing which i thought would work is
using a 'disable-output-escaping'

<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="true"><xsl:value-of
select="."></xsl:text>

but didnt work.
using saxon 8.3

googling and looking at dpawson's page i think maybe
<xsl:value-of select="SummaryHTML"
disable-output-escaping="yes"/> is what i want but i
will test tomorrow, any confirmations will be helpful.

Thanks!
Arian