RE: [xsl] net.sf.saxon.trans.DynamicError

Subject: RE: [xsl] net.sf.saxon.trans.DynamicError
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 22:58:18 +0100
> It's most likely that the message means what it says, that you've got
> global variable defined in terms of itself. But without seeing your
> stylesheet, it's difficult to give you more help.
>
> Please refer to my email sent at 3:52

I've no idea what timezone you are in so that's not helpful. In any case, I
delete xsl-list emails as soon as they are read.

I'm sure you'll find that if you follow through the dependencies of the
variable named in the error message, looking at the definitions of all the
variables it references, and so on recursively, you'll find that the
variable depends on itself. This can of course cross module boundaries.
No-one else can do this checking for you as you haven't provided all the
variable definitions.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/