RE: [xsl] XSLT - Many Input One Output

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT - Many Input One Output
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 15:51:51 +0100
In XSLT 2.0 you can test whether a document is available using the
doc-available() function. This will allow you to write a recursive template
that tests whether a document is available, and if so, loads it and then
calls itself to process the next document.

In XSLT 1.0 you could implement doc-available as an extension function, or
write a URIResolver that returns some recognisable dummy document when no
more documents are available.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/