Re: [xsl] User defined SAX ContentHandler

Subject: Re: [xsl] User defined SAX ContentHandler
From: Ramkumar Menon <ramkumar.menon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 13:40:22 +0530
Hi Mukul,

I have only thought of this from the usage perspective. Implementation
is far outside the horizon as of now.
Since I am not a Guru in the parsing domain, I really cant make
statements or observations on it's feasibility issues.Why dont you let
me know the issues that you anticipate ?

rgds,
Menon

--
Shift to the left, shift to the right!