Re: [xsl] defining nodes to apply template to

Subject: Re: [xsl] defining nodes to apply template to
From: ADAM PATRICK <adampatrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:16:49 +0100 (BST)
i hope patience is not wearing thin as I appreciate
the help, the answers given almost give the required
result...thank you.

I used contains function in the apply templates how
could this be applied to your answers...?

If I also wanted the data contained on the line with
START how can I move the position back one... I guess
it is something to do with the position function but
again my immaturity in xslt does not aid me.

the reason why on the spacing is due to defining the
start and stop points I cannot guarantee the amount of
spacing within the text so normalizing the spacing
within the doc helps this

thanks

--- David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   i want to combine the following...
>
>   <xsl:apply-templates

select="(data[contains(.'STOP')]/preceding-sibling::)"/>

>   <xsl:apply-templates

select="(data[contains(.'START')]/following-sibling::)"/>