RE: [xsl] How recursively iterate over entire document?

Subject: RE: [xsl] How recursively iterate over entire document?
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 22:03:21 -0400
It's in tracking the dependencies that I see the problems.

If it can be mapped out, I don't think it's infeasible. And we know about micropipelining in XSLT2 -- (I've even done it). What concerns me would be tangling up what is supposed to happen when (or maybe, what would interest me is how to express and manage the dependencies).

Cheers,
Wendell