[xsl] XSP-Function in XSL

Subject: [xsl] XSP-Function in XSL
From: Dariusz Borowski <d.borowski@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 18:17:47 +0200
Hey there!

Is it possible to create an xsl/xsp-function in a xsl file?

Why? Because, I would like to get a xml document, generate
MySQL-INSERT-Statements and execute them.

The situation:
I've got a xml-document with different elements and values. I guess, it's
impossible to handle with it in a xsp file. But, in a xsl-file you can use xsp
(till yet, I don't know how), so it would be also work if I would create
there, the SQL-Statements end execute it.

Could somebody tell me, how to create a function in xsl, where I can use xsp?
Or, maybe someone has a completely better idea!!!

Thanks a lot!
Dariusz

Mit der Gruppen-SMS von WEB.DE FreeMail kvnnen Sie eine SMS an alle