[xsl] Creating Columnar Table format with XML data

Subject: [xsl] Creating Columnar Table format with XML data
From: "Maria Leggett" <maria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 19:30:23 -0400
I have an xml file that I need to create into a columnar table format.  I
can't figure out how to group the data to display in a column when not all
the column rows cells will contain data. I am using XSL 1.0

sample xml is:

  <column title="Capital Markets">
   <bullet ID="1">
     <tip>This is the first tip for Capital Markets.</tip>
   </bullet>
   <bullet ID="2">
    <tip>This is the second tip for Capital Markets</tip>
   </bullet>
     </column>
  <column title="Environment Industry and Company Markets">
   <bullet ID="3">
   <tip>This is the first tip for Environment, Industry and Company
Markets.</tip>
   </bullet>
  </column>

The html output should look something like this:

Thank you for any help.