RE: [xsl] How to sort attribute?

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to sort attribute?
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:09:32 +0100
Thanks for the explanation. That sounds a pretty good reason. If the system
did provide support for this requirement, it would be in the serialization
options. Unfortunately, though, neither the 1.0 or 2.0 serialization specs
give you any control over this, or over other aspects specified in XML
canonicalisation specs, such as the choice of quotation marks around
attribute values or whitespace characters within start tags. I'd suggest you
consider writing your own serializer: most Java-based XSLT processors allow
you to do this.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/