RE: [xsl] Problem with sum function in XSLT

Subject: RE: [xsl] Problem with sum function in XSLT
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 21:50:37 +0100
Don't use disable-output-escaping. It's an advanced feature for expert use
only.

You want xsl:copy-of instead of xsl:value-of.

Note that the XSLT input doesn't have any tags in it, and neither does the
output. Both the input and output are trees of nodes. What you want is to
copy a subtree.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/