[xsl] XSL question

Subject: [xsl] XSL question
From: "Challa, Harsha" <hchalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:55:55 -0400
Could someone help me with this

I have an XSL which does transformation of XML  to  XML

input XML  ---- ( xsl ) ------ Output XML

During this process the XSL should  have access to two configuration file
XXXvalues.xml,  YYYvalues.xml  and pick only one based on
an warehouseid  tag coming in the input XML and use values inside the picked
configuration file to build the output XML

For example if the <warehouseid>XXX<warehouseid> in input XML then use a
configuration file XXXvalues.xml

or  if  <warehouseid>YYY<warehouseid> in input XML then use configuration
file  YYYvalues.xml

Can some one let me know how I can achieve this.

Thanks in advance
Harsha

ps:

I have in the past worked on a single configuration file to extract values
but it did not have any logical evaluation

<xsl:variable name="BillTo" select="document('../../BillToConfig.xml')"/>