Re: [xsl] Annoying XSLT code

Subject: Re: [xsl] Annoying XSLT code
From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:04:34 +0200
Jonas Lundberg wrote:

> Then you haven't seen my (xquery) code that creates itself as it is
> being executed. That is extremely hard to follow (although it is also
> extremely flexible). I could not figure out how to do that in xsl. Is
> it possible?

XSLT is written in XML syntax, so it is very natural to process XSLT by
XSLT. You can look at some basic examples in my article:

http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2003/11/05/xslt.html

   Jirka Kosek     e-mail: jirka@xxxxxxxx     http://www.kosek.cz
   Profesionalnm 9kolenm a poradenstvm v oblasti technologim XML.
      Podmvejte se na na9 novl spu9tln} web http://DocBook.cz
        Podrobn} pxehled 9kolenm http://xmlguru.cz/skoleni/

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]