[xsl] Re: Using the full page for an element

Subject: [xsl] Re: Using the full page for an element
From: bharathi kongara <bharathikongara@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:32:35 -0700 (PDT)
In correspondence with my previous question, I used
the following xsl-if, it still didn't work for me.

<xsl:template match="Question">
    <fo:block keep-together="always"
white-space-collapse="false">

<xsl:if test="Question/FullPage = 'true'">
       <xsl:attribute
name="break-after">page</xsl:attribute>
       <xsl:attribute
name="break-before">page</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:if>
  <xsl:apply-templates select="QuestionNo"/>
  <xsl:apply-templates select="QuestionText"/>
  </fo:block>
</xsl:template>

--- bharathi kongara <bharathikongara@xxxxxxxxx>

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs