[xsl] Multiple source documents

Subject: [xsl] Multiple source documents
From: Sylvain Hellegouarch <sh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 11:04:07 +0200
Hello people,

I have one question that might sound dummy but I'm not clear on how to proceed
with it.

Say that I have in my backend repository:

Now I want to transform them to output XHTML (or whatever) like this:

If my XML documents were stored as files on the disk I know I could work with
the document() function in my XSL transform document.

But they are not on disck ad will be passed to my XSLT processor as strings. No
does it mean I have to concatenate both of them in a meta XML document or is
there a way to process both of them in the same transform?

I feel like my lack of clarity comes from the fact I miss something here :)

Thanks for any tip :)
- Sylvain