Re: [xsl] Multiple source documents

Subject: Re: [xsl] Multiple source documents
From: Sylvain Hellegouarch <sh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 11:25:45 +0200
Hi Dieter,

Cheers for your feedback. It would indeed be a nice choice but I can't predict
how many documents I'll be processing when building up my XSL transform.

I suppose my questions comes down to pipelining several XML documents in one
single iteration. I have the feeling I'm following the wrong track somewhere :/

- Sylvain