RE: [xsl] Apply-templates - how to omit top level element tags?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Apply-templates - how to omit top level element tags?
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 15:03:59 -0500
> Thanks.  Question, I use "Name" in many contexts
> in my XML.  How can I do this when I don't always
> want "Name" to be handled that way?

How do you want it to be handled? For that matter, what do you mean by
"handled"? Do you dislike the apply and match scheme (XSLT's native idiom)
or do you mean that you don't always want it be inserted into an h1
element?

Generally, on this list, we can help if you tell us the input you have and
the output you want. So what do you want for output?

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services