[xsl] Re: 3 elements on the same line

Subject: [xsl] Re: 3 elements on the same line
From: bharathi kongara <bharathikongara@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 22:59:20 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah, now I'm using columns like in the following
template. But my problem is, only my first row needs 3
columns, all other rows need jus one column, is there
a way to specify that so that it can select
dynamically, becuase if I specify 1 column - first row
cannot be processed as there are 3 cells, and if I
specify 3 columns, other rows are compressed to the
size of the first column

 <xsl:template match="Question">

  <fo:table table-layout="fixed" width="100%">

<fo:table-column
column-width="proportional-column-width(1)"/>

      <fo:table-body space-after.optimum="15pt">

       	  <fo:table-row>

		      <fo:table-cell>
		        <xsl:apply-templates select="QuestionNo"/>
		      </fo:table-cell>

		      <fo:table-cell>
		        <xsl:apply-templates select="QuestionType"/>
		      </fo:table-cell>

		      <fo:table-cell>
		        <xsl:apply-templates
select="QuestionScore"/>
		      </fo:table-cell>

		   </fo:table-row>

	       <fo:table-row keep-with-previous="always">
	            <fo:table-cell>

			        <xsl:apply-templates
select="QuestionText"/>

		   		</fo:table-cell>
	       </fo:table-row>
	       <fo:table-row keep-with-previous="always">
	            <fo:table-cell>

			        <xsl:apply-templates
select="InstructionText"/>

		   		</fo:table-cell>