Re: [xsl] xsl-if: hide two navigation-levels

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl-if: hide two navigation-levels
From: Ragulf Pickaxe <ragulf.pickaxe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:43:25 +0200
Hi Ragner,

On 9/9/05, Ragnar Heil <r@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using a CMS & MS XML4 to generate a navigation
> The XSLT loops through all existing directories and generates a nice navi,
that works
> Now I want to hide the first two levels.

I haven't looked too much at your problem, but I think you mean the
two first elements (as the structure seems to be quite flat).

> I am showing you some snipplets of my xslt
>
> ..
>  <xsl:key name="ParentURI" match="tcm:ListOrganizationalItems/tcm:Item"
use="@ParentOrgItemID"/>

Perhaps something like:
<xsl:key name="ParentURI2"
match="tcm:ListOrganizationalItems/tcm:Item[position() &gt; 2]"
use="@ParentOrgItemID"/>

I hope that I have understood the problem correctly.
Regards,
Ragulf Pickaxe :-)