RE: [xsl] First character in a word as capital-letter.

Subject: RE: [xsl] First character in a word as capital-letter.
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:43:38 +0100
I too have become a great believer in CSS. However, I wouldn't go all the
way to saying "never use inline styles". There are some things you can
achieve with inline styles that can't be easily reproduced with a standalone
CSS stylesheet, for example computing the layout dimensions based on the
actual data encountered.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/