Re: [xsl] Sorted headers of multiple occurance child nodes

Subject: Re: [xsl] Sorted headers of multiple occurance child nodes
From: Brian Huntington <bhuntington@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:17:57 -0400
Mr. Carlisle, Mr. Kay,

Yes, this is a standard grouping problem, and yes, the Muenchian method described at the resource you provided works perfectly. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Perhaps if I had known to search for keyword "grouping" instead of non-specific stuff like "sort +child" I would have found the information in the archive, without taking your time. I chalk it up to ignorance, but I've learned something new.

Mr. Carlisle,

Thank you for the pointer re. the obsolescence of xsl 1.1. I will take this into consideration and research which of recommendations 1.0 or 2.0 best suit the needs of my organization.

Thanks again to both of you. Sincerely,
Brian Huntington
Web Developer
AGU