[xsl] Replacing HTML in my XML using XSLT

Subject: [xsl] Replacing HTML in my XML using XSLT
From: Tech Jigyasu <techjigyasu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:46:24 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,
  In my XSL File,    I am using <xsl:value-of
select="title" /> to get the value of the '<title>'
tag from xml.
 When the XML has HTML tags in it ('e.g.' <b> Some
Text Here</b>. etc.), I get the HTML tags back as it
is. How do I get rid of these XML tags??? I tried
something like:
<xsl:value-of
select="translate(atom:title,'&lt;/b&gt;','     ')" />

to replace the <b> or </b>  tags with blanks. This
replaces even the legitimate 'b' values in the text
with blank. How do I look for a specific string  e.g.
"<b>" in XSLT and replace it with another string? This
is urgent.

Thanks,

Dev