Re: [xsl] jd.xslt dead?

Subject: Re: [xsl] jd.xslt dead?
From: Tony Lavinio <xml1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:13:44 -0400
I put a copy of what I could find on http://www.stylusstudio.com/jd.xslt/

If someone has another version or more files to be added, let me know and I
will expand the archive.

On 09-15-2005 7:00 AM, Michael Kay wrote:
Sadly, Johannes seems to have disappeared from the XSLT scene as
spontaneously as he arrived on it. I don't know of any contact address other
than his defunct aztecrider domain.

Does anyone have a copy of the latest jd.xslt distribution that we could
mount on a web-site somewhere, either just for archival purposes, or in case
someone ever wants to do some more development, comparative studies,
updating to support JDK 1.5, or whatever? It's a shame to allow such things
to disappear without trace. IIRC it was issued under a fairly permissive
license.

On 09-15-2005 11:15 AM, Oleg Tkachenko wrote: >>I can't find any information about jd.xslt processor anymore. >>The site seems to be hijacked. Johannes, is it domain renew problem or >>you quit?

--
Sincerely,
Tony Lavinio