RE: [xsl] need help outputing summary of head elements

Subject: RE: [xsl] need help outputing summary of head elements
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:50:19 +0100
> i still did not use the last() function cause for some
> reason it always return '1' and not the position of
> the last node, thats why i'm using the count()
> function to determine the postion of the last node.

Do please report such bugs to the supplier of your XSLT 2.0 engine. I'm sure
they are keen to know about the problems and fix them.

There's a danger that if people start reporting on this list that certain
features in XSLT 2.0 don't work, without naming the processor they are
using, then people will start assuming that the features themselves are
unreliable, rather than associating the limitations with a particular
product.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/