Re: [xsl] XSLT function optimization - datetime comparisons?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT function optimization - datetime comparisons?
From: "Christopher R. Maden" <crism@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:03:12 -0700 (PDT)
Jeffrey Schrab schrieb:
> I'm using Saxon - I found that Xalan (2.7) just couldn't do this sort of
> thing for reasons I don't understand to this day.

Xalan cant do this because youre using XSLT 2.0 functionality with those
as attributes and XSDL datatypes.

But since youre using XSLT 2.0, why not just treat those strings as
Gregorian date-times and compare them directly?

~Chris
--
Christopher R. Maden, Principal Consultant, crism consulting
XML-SGML-HTML-DTDs-schemas-XSL-DSSSL-conversion-training-ebooks-B2B