[xsl] XSLT Processors in .NET and Schema-awareness

Subject: [xsl] XSLT Processors in .NET and Schema-awareness
From: António Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:10:15 +0100
Begining from this last one, what exactly is "schema-awareness" when
one talk about XSLTprocessors, what purposes it serves?

Also, my boss is convinced from the benefits of using XSLT on the
server (!) instead of having everithing on the browser side as is
right now. He also believes in the advantages of having a platform
that supports XSL 2.0 and XPath 2.0 (!!).

Unfortunately for me he doesn't see any point in instaling a servlet
container on the IIS server, and since they are installing a .NET
platform on it (whatever that be) he decided to go along with that.

So my question are, what XSLT Processors exists that support XSL 2.0
and XPath 2.0, and optionally that are "schema-aware", for the .NET
platform?

I know from this list  there are a Saxon .NET, but don't know much
more about the rest...

Thanks.