[xsl] Re: Another <xsl:key> problem

Subject: [xsl] Re: Another <xsl:key> problem
From: aaron apigo <aaronjose_apigo2001@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 05:33:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,
   thanks for the help, i used the codes as a
reference. i can now separate each one of them.
my new problem is, how can i process each key.
for example, i have this xml, i simplified the one
before,

<root>
<a id="1">
    <1/>
    <2/>
    <3/>
    <4/>
    <5/>
    <6/>
</a>
<a id="2">
    <1/>
    <2/>
    <3/>
    <4/>
    <5/>
    <6/>
</a>
</root>

i have a key that contain all <a> with their id's, and
from that key, i separate it again to two(1-3 and
4-6), what i want is to process each <a>, then inside
that loop, process the second key with nodes(1-3),
then 3rd key with nodes(4-6).

like:
  <for each <a>(key1)
        <for each node of key2......
             do something here
        </for each node of key2......

        <for each node of key3......
             do something here
        </for each node of key3......
  </for each>

do i have an excessive loop? i think i'm missing a
predicate[] in my loop, am i right? what it s/b?

thanks and regards.
aaron

http://mail.yahoo.com