Re: [xsl] PB using the name attribute of xsl:element

Subject: Re: [xsl] PB using the name attribute of xsl:element
From: "a.tom" <a.tom@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:57:21 +0200 (CEST)
Thank you for your help.
I have found my stupid error !

In my stylesheet, inner data was of this kind:

   <data:parts>
     <item name="item1"/>
     <item name="item2"/>
     <item name="item3"/>
     <item name="item4"/>
   </data:parts>

but I missed that some <item> elements could be of this form:
     <item ref="id1"/>
So when I was selecting <xsl:element name="{@name}">, the XSLT engine was
stoping. It was waiting for a correct QName, that was not.

Fred.