Re: [xsl] Does Saxon support multiple document output?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Does Saxon support multiple document output?
From: Jon Gorman <jonathan.gorman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 13:32:40 -0500
On 10/7/05, watchstone@xxxxxxxxxxx <watchstone@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I need to perform multiple document outputs from my tree.  I found some old
posts that
> said Saxon supports the saxon:output extension, but I didn't see that listed
on the
> current list of extension on saxonica.com.

If I had to make a guess, the extension was removed.  Last I checked
multiple outputs is now a standard part of XSLT 2, (check out the
xsl:result-document element).  A quick google of the change history
seems to confirm this changed in version 7.0.  Of course, I'm not
entirely sure how this works with 2.0 in 1.0 backwards compatibility
mode.

Jon Gorman