Re: [xsl] Concatenating a nodeset (set of attributes)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Concatenating a nodeset (set of attributes)
From: Ragulf Pickaxe <ragulf.pickaxe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:27:19 +0200
Hi Geert,

Thank you for your solutions. They are very insightful - I have
learned a couple of new ways of thinking, which is always good.

On your last remark:

> Just a last remark. It would be much easier to solve this problem if the
STRUC elements were nested
> as a tree. Something like:
<Snip/>

Yes, that would be very much the same as I would have said if someone
else had posted the same problem. Believe me when I say that this
cannot be done. I have shown only a sample of the XML pertaining to
the problem at hand. Thank you for the thought, though.

Regards,
Ragulf Pickaxe :-)