RE: [xsl] encoding on parameters for document function (using saxon)

Subject: RE: [xsl] encoding on parameters for document function (using saxon)
From: Sylvain Hellegouarch <sh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:49:48 +0200
Hello,

OK I must say that the concept of "wannabe URI" seems dangerous to me :)
Does the spec now define precisely how XSLT processors should discover what you
mean by "wannabe URI"?

Don't get me wrong, it sounds like it makes life easier for developers because
they don't have to remember to use escape-uri(), but on the other hand doesn't
it open a possible hole for misunderstandings when there is a requirement for
escaping the URI manually or not?

Well I just ask that as a feeling of course not as a string point against the
idea :)

- Sylvain