Re: [xsl] Opinions, please. Keep entire archive or toss old?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Opinions, please. Keep entire archive or toss old?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:42:42 +0100
keep it all.

Archives are most useful if they are complete. The first post on this
list describing muenchian grouping (for example) may not be the best
place to learn the technique (and the technique itself will become less
useful as xslt2 takes over) but it's part of the historical record,
shame to toss it.

> I am not willing to edit the archive
I'm sure my reputation would be vastly enhanced if you ran a spelling
corrector over the archive:-) but history is history and shouldn't be
changed..

David

http://www.star.net.uk