RE: [xsl] Merging 2 XML's in to 1 output XML (Performance Issue)

Subject: RE: [xsl] Merging 2 XML's in to 1 output XML (Performance Issue)
From: "Kusunam, Srinivas" <SKusunam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:37:32 -0400
Mike,
      SAXON did improve the performance more than 10 times comparing to
XALAN. I wonder why people are still using XALAN. Are there any specific
areas where XALAN performs better than SAXON??

I have one more question. Is there any difference in performance using
'Saxon-SA' comparing to 'Saxon-B'? Anyhow I will try SAXON-SA in coming
weeks. Good work Mike, your parser is a super fast engine.

David,
     Keys really boosted the performance. Now I can process two 110MB
files within 1 minute. This is un-believable.

The case I have given was simplest but in real time I need to apply some
other conditions. These results are really promising and encouraging for
us.

Thanks for the suggestion and help.

Regards,
Srini