Re: [xsl] Winddings, symbol etc

Subject: Re: [xsl] Winddings, symbol etc
From: Jon Gorman <jonathan.gorman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 08:43:05 -0500
Might also want to look into embedding the font.  This list isn't too
active with the XSL-FO side of XSL, so I don't know how much help you
can get there.  I'd check out the manual for whatever you're using
(FOP, XEP) as these issues are pretty common.  It can be a pain
dealing with character sets/fonts but perhaps someone else has better
info.  As Geert mentioned, you are best off using the Unicode
characters.

Of course, might be more helpful if you described the process and told
us things like system environment, character sets of input, character
sets of outputs,  documents, fonts tried, and xsl-fo processor used.

Jon Gorman