Re: [xsl] Trying to find out which XSLT processor is in Firefox, to get at node-set() function

Subject: Re: [xsl] Trying to find out which XSLT processor is in Firefox, to get at node-set() function
From: António Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 14:02:51 +0100
What do you meany on c)? I'll do it everitime, and my apps are *very*
XSLT intensive... I mean, i have dozens or hundreds of
XSLTranformations in a app (in fact, every time the user clicks on a
link...)

Again, why do you say
> Develolping AJAX or XML+XSLT based applications on Mozilla platforms is
> tremendously more expensive then on IE.
???

I'm using the excelent library Sarissa so i don't expend any more on
less on those two browsers. In fact, i primarily develop using FF and
only on test phase i check the IE. There are errors more explained in
IE then FF but the opposite is also true.

And at least the FF CSS support is much more better than in IE...

On 10/14/05, Didier PH Martin <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Ken,
>
> Yes it is informixx given by MITRE to the Mozilla project.
>
> The XSLT implementation in Mozilla is far from the one in Micrsoft IE and
> lack several usefule features. Even more still has unresolved bugs:
>
> a) complex xpath expressions are not resolved properly
> b) do not generate proper <iframe> elements for the target HTML interpreter
> (i.e. the one in Mozilla)
> c) it's not possible to debug ECMAScript code after a transformation is
> performed. In contrast to Microsoft's debuggers (Office Script editor,
MSDEV