RE: [xsl] xalan:node-set() with < and >

Subject: RE: [xsl] xalan:node-set() with < and >
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:20:17 +0100
The xx:node-set() function converts a result tree fragment into a node-set.

What you are looking for is something quite different, a function that
parses a string containing lexical XML.

Recent versions of Saxon have such a function, called saxon:parse(), but I
don't think similar extensions are widely available in other processors. You
may have to write your own.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/