[xsl] xsl:include href problems - again

Subject: [xsl] xsl:include href problems - again
From: "Hardy Merrill" <HMerrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:46:17 -0400
Ok, there was a thread about this a while back, but I'd like to open it up
again - I have some more info that might help (you list readers) resolve
this.

We're on a Windows 2003 IIS server with MSXML, rendering XML files with XSL
using ASP scripts.

Here are the pertinent files on the server's filesystem:

     http://our.developmentserver.com    =    A:\our_document_root