[xsl] multi stylesheets for one xml dataset from a browser

Subject: [xsl] multi stylesheets for one xml dataset from a browser
From: David Riggs <dariggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:08:14 +0900
I have an xml dataset that I need to display in various language translations and views, for users who can at most open a file with a browser (in Win and Mac Classic, usually IE but sometimes Mozilla).

I do not want to ask them to edit the data file to call up a different stylesheet, and I would much rather not ask them to shuffle various style sheets and rename the current one to the sheet referenced in the xml data.

That is, I need the equivalent to the simple command line function of specifying the style sheet at run time, but using a browser.

Thank you,

David Riggs

Kyoto