Re: [xsl] inserting an element (was: Up-conversion using XSLT 1.0)

Subject: Re: [xsl] inserting an element (was: Up-conversion using XSLT 1.0)
From: Manfred Staudinger <manfred.staudinger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 14:50:29 -0700
Hi Ragulf,
Thanks for your answer. In general (for such problems) I've 3 possibilities:

1. Solve the problem with XSLT 1.0 client side (Browser). If this gets too
   complicated (performance), then
2. I can use XSLT 2.0 on my side or
3. try a simpler approach with XSLT 1.0

It's difficult for me to judge if (1) is feasible or not (I began xslt
in July). If you
are saying (1) is difficult, I'll go for (2), as I've already a
stylesheet for (3).

Regards, Manfred