[xsl] Using document() for multiple unknown input files

Subject: [xsl] Using document() for multiple unknown input files
From: "Huditsch Roman" <Roman.Huditsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:54:53 +0200
Hi list,

I am sure that this question was risen in the past, too,
but I couldn't find any useful hint using the archive search.

My use case: I want to search a given string in all XML files contained
in a given directory.
I don't know the amount and names of those XML files.
I've done such a thing before by generating a directory listing and then
reading it by unparsed-text()
followed by some analize-string instructions.
Is there any way to provide a directory to the document() function like
Or is there a simple and performant way to solve this use case with pure
Thank you very much for your help!

all the best,

Roman Huditsch
IT and Electronic Publishing